LONDON – 10th September, 2013 - HighQ today announces general availability of HighQ Collaborate 3, a groundbreaking new mobile-optimised version of its cloud-based secure file sharing and enterprise social collaboration platform used by over 25,000 organisations around the world.
Designed to be touch-ready out of the box, Collaborate 3 uses a responsive design to automatically optimise itself for mobile, tablet and desktop devices, with no need to download any apps. Collaborate 3 provides a unique combination of features for business users by combining an amazing user experience with enterprise-grade technology and security.
The platform provides the perfect blend of secure document management, enterprise social networking, productivity and knowledge sharing tools that benefit organisations of any size that need to collaborate and communicate more effectively.
In addition to the mobile optimisation and enhanced user experience, customers can leverage many new and improved features including secure file sharing, microblogging, private messaging, centralised notifications, commenting, liking and enhanced people profiles. All of the existing modules of Collaborate such as files, wikis, blogs, tasks and events have also been redesigned for mobile devices with many more new features added throughout the application.
Highlights of HighQ Collaborate 3
Entirely new responsive design, optimised for mobile and desktop devices
- Optimised for smartphone, tablet and desktop devices directly in the browser, without the need to download and install an app
- Touchscreen optimised interface resizes according to the device’s screen size and prioritises the most important information
- Works seamlessly across all major desktop and mobile operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry
New file sharing, enterprise social networking, productivity and knowledge sharing features
- Secure file sharing Existing document management and secure file sharing features are taken to the next level with views optimised for desktop, tablet and mobile devices so they can be accessed from anywhere
- Enterprise social collaboration Enhanced activity stream includes microblogging, image sharing, commenting and liking so users can share and consume information in real-time with colleagues, project teams and clients
- Productivity A user's tasks from all projects are aggregated into one place and users can add personal tasks to centrally consolidate their to-do lists
- People profiles Enhanced profiles show detailed information including contact info, recent activity, bio, skills, experience, followers, recent images, favourites and allow users to ‘follow’ each other
- Notifications A centralised notification system alerts users of new comments, tasks, edits or ‘likes’, either via email or in the new online notifications window
- Private messages Secure private messaging allows users to have private, direct conversations with one or more people without leaving the system
New opportunities and use cases
HighQ Collaborate continues to evolve and build on its core enterprise-grade features. With this release, many more possibilities have been introduced to gain even more value from the platform with the addition of several new use cases and improvements to existing ones.
Collaborate 3 can be used to solve real business problems such as team collaboration, client extranets, project management, virtual data rooms, knowledge sharing and enterprise social networking. For more information, visit highq.com.
HighQ COO Stuart Barr explains, "This is our biggest and most exciting release ever. Our clients have been asking for mobile support so we decided to completely rearchitect the user interface around a responsive design so that it supports mobile and desktop devices out of the box. This is a massive step forward for our platform and it now provides our users with the ability to access and share information from any modern mobile device with an amazing user experience. The new social networking, productivity and knowledge sharing features further enhance the possibilties for transforming the way our customers get their work done. We can't wait to get Collaborate 3 into our clients' hands and to keep pushing our product innovation to deliver more exciting new features over the coming months."
HighQ CEO Ajay Patel adds, "There is a fundamental shift taking place in the way that organisations share information and collaborate. With the phenomenal rise of mobile devices in both the consumer and enterprise worlds, users expect to be able to access their information and be connected wherever they are and from whatever device they are using. We've had an incredible response from our clients that had access to the preview release and we're now very excited to roll out Collaborate 3 to all of our clients worldwide."
HighQ provides innovative solutions to some of the world’s leading law firms, banks and corporations for secure file sharing, enterprise collaboration and social networking. We uniquely combine secure, enterprise-grade technology with the best ideas and user experience from consumer tools to enable you to securely exchange business critical information and collaborate with colleagues, customers and partners in one unified space. For more information, please visit highq.com or follow us on Twitter @HighQ, LinkedIn and Facebook. To arrange a demonstration, please contact us. HighQ will be demonstrating Collaborate 3 at the Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit at the Lancaster London Hotel on 16 - 17 September 2013.